To write a poem about Term 1 at HFS and recite it to the class.
- feel free to choose any style of poem you prefer (acrostic, haiku, limerick etc)
- ensure your poem has a tone (serious, angry, humorous, sad, happy etc)
- include literary devices (similes, metaphors, alliteration, imagery, personification)
- you are welcome to include any pictures or photos that may add meaning to your poem
- poems can be handwritten or typed, but must be in hard copy form when presented
*For students that may find writing their own poem too challenging. They may take an existing poem and recite or change it slightly.