Thank you to everyone who made sure that the permission forms were completed and payment was made on time. All the staff and students are very much looking forward to the trip on Thursday. Below is some final information;
- We will be leaving the school at 9:10 am. Please make sure your son/daughter is at school on time. We will not wait for any latecomers.
- The students should bring a sun hat, a water bottle and a packed lunch. I would suggest bringing these items in a small backpack which they can carry around with them during the day. On most of the rides there is an area to leave their bags whilst on the ride otherwise they will be able to leave their bags with the supervising teacher.
- Please apply any sunscreen to your son/daughter in the morning before they come to school. Teachers will not be applying any sunscreen to students.
- Please do not send your son/daughter with money to buy lunch. It will not be possible for us to accommodate this arrangement.
- If a student does bring a mobile phone it is the student’s responsibility. The school will accept no responsibility if the phone is lost or damaged.
- The students may want to bring 10,000 KRW spending money. If the students want to ride the water themed rides they are strongly urged to wear a waterproof poncho which can be purchased for approximately 3,000 KRW from the theme park. This then leaves about 7,000 KRW for an extra drink and a small souvenir if they wish to buy one. PLEASE NOTE: the students are solely responsible for looking after their spending money. The teachers will accept no responsibility if this money is lost.
- We will leave the theme park no later than 2 pm and plan to be back at school before the end of the school day.
If you have any further questions please get in contact with your son/daughter’s class teacher.
Just a reminder that I will not be running my Football, and Multisports Clubs on Wednesday 21st as per permission letter. There are other events also happening e.g. Parent helper lunch, and F2 graduation, which I am involved in.
Thanks for your cooperation.
As some of our class are leaving early for holidays the class has decided they would like to have a celebration next Wednesday. Children are welcome to bring in something to eat they wish to share during morning break time.
If they do not wish to share they can bring in their own special snack instead.
We will also do some fun activities for those that can not eat during this time.
On Thursday 29th June 2017 the students in Year 3 – 9 will be visiting Gyeongju World for their end of year trip. This will be a lovely chance for students to spend time with their friends and their teachers in a more informal setting before they say farewell to each other as they either leave the school or go away for the summer holidays. The trip will cost 20,000 KRW. This includes transport to and from the park and entrance to the theme park with unlimited rides on each ride. The students will need to bring their own lunch and water. PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR SON/DAUGHTER WITH MONEY TO BUY LUNCH AT THE THEME PARK. The students will leave school at 9:10 am after registration and will be back at school for the end of the school day. Students will need to wear their red or blue school polo shirt for the trip.
The permission form can be found here. Please complete the permission form and send in your payment to the class teacher by Friday 23rd June at the latest. Please send the money to school in a sealed envelope with the teachers name, the students name and the amount enclosed written clearly on the front. If you have any questions please get in contact with the class teacher. At the moment we will not need any parent helpers for this trip sorry.
Start Time: 9:30 am Finish Time: 12:30 pm Where: Spanish Fields, Dong-Gu, Ulsan
On Thursday 15th June F1-Y9 students will take part in the annual Sports Day to be held at the Spanish Fields. Students will be in mixed age teams, and will participate in a number of athletic activities throughout the morning, collecting valuable points in an attempt to be part of the winning team. All teams have been given the name of an animal to create even more excitement! There will also be Year group sprint races, plus tug of war competitions to add spice to the day.
Participation, fun and healthy competition are the aims for the day so please come along and support your child.
It would be appreciated if your child could come to school in their PE uniform and sports shoes. Please also ensure that your child puts sunscreen on before coming to school, and that they bring a hat, a filled water bottle, gloves for the tug of war event, plus a nutritious snack. All students (including EYC) should arrive at main school by 8.45am and will register in their classrooms as normal. EYC staff will meet their students in the front of school and then escort them to the cafeteria.
Students will travel to/from Spanish Fields by bus (please see * note below).
As part of the fun-filled morning, a special parent/teacher tug of war event will be held, so please come along prepared with sports shoes!
*Please note that Thursday 15th is a half day, as has been previously advertised, and there will be no afternoon classes. You may therefore collect your child once they return by bus from Spanish Fields (no later than 1pm).
We look forward to your support on Thursday the 15th.
Due to the poor air quality I have unfortunately had to cancel my Football, and Multisports clubs this afternoon. The hall is already being used for other activities.
Thanks for your consideration.