Thank you to everyone who made sure that the permission forms were completed and payment was made on time. All the staff and students are very much looking forward to the trip on Thursday. Below is some final information;
- We will be leaving the school at 9:10 am. Please make sure your son/daughter is at school on time. We will not wait for any latecomers.
- The students should bring a sun hat, a water bottle and a packed lunch. I would suggest bringing these items in a small backpack which they can carry around with them during the day. On most of the rides there is an area to leave their bags whilst on the ride otherwise they will be able to leave their bags with the supervising teacher.
- Please apply any sunscreen to your son/daughter in the morning before they come to school. Teachers will not be applying any sunscreen to students.
- Please do not send your son/daughter with money to buy lunch. It will not be possible for us to accommodate this arrangement.
- If a student does bring a mobile phone it is the student’s responsibility. The school will accept no responsibility if the phone is lost or damaged.
- The students may want to bring 10,000 KRW spending money. If the students want to ride the water themed rides they are strongly urged to wear a waterproof poncho which can be purchased for approximately 3,000 KRW from the theme park. This then leaves about 7,000 KRW for an extra drink and a small souvenir if they wish to buy one. PLEASE NOTE: the students are solely responsible for looking after their spending money. The teachers will accept no responsibility if this money is lost.
- We will leave the theme park no later than 2 pm and plan to be back at school before the end of the school day.
If you have any further questions please get in contact with your son/daughter’s class teacher.