Cancellation of Swim Test and Change of Itinerary for Tongyeong Trip

Adventure Korea has just informed me that because of the current weather conditions and cool sea temperatures it is no longer possible to do the Kayaking activity. The company that runs this particular activity has delayed operations until mid-May.  Instead we have been offered a trip to the recently opened Skyline Luge in Tongyeong which is a 1.5km track that students ride a luge down. For further details please visit the following website;

Due to the cancellation of the Kayaking we will now NOT be undertaking the planned swimming test at Namok Pool tomorrow, and as such there will be a normal timetable. The swimming test will instead be done at the beginning of the swimming programme in PE lessons around mid-May (weather permitting!)

Thank you for your kind understanding.