Thank you to everyone who supported our Kindness Market by donating items, helping out on Friday or spending some money. The event was a great success and we raised a lot of money for the Busan Orphanage. Well done to Mrs Sim and her Kindness Club for organising such a great event.
I had a great time with Mrs McClellan’s class at Ulsan Grand Park on Wednesday. Please remember that all the other classes have trips in Week 13. You should find details on the Class Pages.
Everyone at HFS is very excited about the move to our new school site which will open in January 2024.
Here are some more details…
- The Hanmaeum Center will close in late 2023. The Ulsan University Medical School will take over the building to use as a training centre
- HFS will continue to operate at the Hanmaeum Center until the end of Term 1 of the school year 2023/24 (next school year)
- Renovations to the Hanmaeum Center will not begin until we have moved out
- Renovations to the new school site will begin soon and will include the creation of an Astroturf sports area, basketball court and outdoor play areas. The new school site will be a significant improvement to our current facilities with bigger classrooms and more learning spaces
- The school will relocate to the new site during the winter holiday of the 2023/24 school year
- HFS will reopen at the new site for Term 2 of the 2023/24 school year
- The school calendar for 2023/24 is currently being drafted and will include a longer winter break to allow time for the school to relocate. No learning time will be lost and the total number of days at school for students will be the same as in previous years
- We will keep you informed as the renovation work progresses and more details are decided.
Please remember that the school needs to be informed of any positive COVID-19 test results. We are here to help and advise you about the right procedures to follow.
Congratulations to Mrs Jiyu
Congratulations to Mrs Jiyu who give birth to a healthy baby boy on Thursday. Mrs Jiyu will be on maternity leave until September.
Class Pages and Updates
Be sure to check out the latest Class Posts from your child’s teacher