Hello everyone and welcome to Academic Year 2022/23 at Hyundai Foreign School.
We hope everyone has had a great summer holiday and we are looking forward to meeting you all soon!
Here is some important information to help us start the year off well.
When does school start?
- Induction Day for new students is on Wednesday 24th August – If you are a new family you should have received information about induction from the Admin Office
- The First Day of School for all returning students is Thursday 25th August
- Why do we start school on a Thursday? – This allows us to spend two days getting to know each other and establishing routines so the curriculum can start smoothly in a full week.
- The Calendar for 2022/23 is available here and on the school website.
We would like to ask all parents (even returning families) to complete a Contact Form to ensure we have up-to-date information.
After School Activities
After-school activities will start in Week 3. Further details and sign-up sheets will be published in next week’s newsletter. The bus will run on a slightly different schedule until Week 3 (see below)
Class Open Afternoons
We will be holding Class Open Afternoons on Thursday 1st September from 4 pm to 6 pm. Each class teacher will give a presentation about their class and the curriculum for the year. Further details to follow.
Please take note of this important information about the buses.
- the afternoon bus will run according to the ‘No Clubs Weeks’ schedule until Week 3
- the morning schedule is different than last year so be sure to check it
If you have any questions about the bus please contact the Admin Office
School Newsletters, like this one, are published every Friday during term time. The School Newsletter is available on the school website and is also emailed to all parents. If you would like to receive the School Newsletter to a different address, please contact the Admin Office. Next week’s School Newsletter will have lots of important information so make sure to look out for it.
See you soon!
We are looking forward to seeing you all soon.
In the meantime, if you have any questions you can contact the Admin Office.