Only two weeks are left until a well deserved holiday for everyone!
Christmas is definitely in the air, but the great learning carries on at HFS!
Parent-Teacher Meetings Conferences
Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions, we are unable to hold in-person Parent-Teacher conferences this term. We would therefore like to offer parents the option of either:-
- An online meeting on Thursday 17th December
- Waiting until after the Winter Break to organise an in-person meeting
If you would like to make an appointment for an online conference on Thursday 17th December, please contact the school office.
Available appointment times can be viewed here
Invoices for the tuition fees went home with your child on Wednesday or have been delivered to the HR department of the parents’ employer.
If you have not received the invoice, please contact the admin office.
Class Updates and School Newsletters by Email
Starting this week, an email will be sent to all parents when a new class update post is made by your child’s teacher. The School Newsletter will now also only be sent as a link to the school website.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any issues regarding receiving emails.
COVID-19 Cases in Dong-gu
The local medical authorities have asked the school to pass on the following notice.
We would like to provide you with guidance again in connection with the confirmed cases at the Sauna at EXR Sports Center in Dong-Gu Homeplus.
- If any student has a family member who has taken a Covid-19 test in connection with a visit to the EXR Sports Center, please stop coming to school and inform the school. Even if a test result comes back negative.
- If a student’s family member has been informed by the medical authorities to self-isolate, the student must self-isolate for the same period as the family member.
- If any family experiences any other particular circumstances related to Covid-19 please inform the school.
- Any information provided to the schools in connection with Covid-19 will be treated with strict confidentiality according to personal information protection regulations. As such, please be sure to inform the schools in case you experience any particular circumstances related to Covid-19.